- We offer a wide variety of wines, spirits, and specialty beers personally chosen by our staff
- We have those hard-to-find specialty spirits as well as your tried-and-true favorites
- Falmouth Wine & Spirits specializes in New World wines and unusual varietals that represent the cutting-edge of quality and value.
2008 & 2012 "Best Wine Shop" First Place Winner on Cape Cod A List !
- We stock most domestic beers, many imports and a huge selection of microbrews. Stop in for favorites such as Offshore, Dogfish Head, Cape Cod Beer, Mayflower and our newest arrivals 21st Amendment's Monks Blood and Peak Organic Hop Noir .
- Just a few of our newest arrivals. Sign up for our enewsletter and get notified regularly!
- We're dedicated to bringing our customers the highest quality artisan cheeses that we can find, and food items that compliment the fine wines in our store.
We also can create a custom gift basket for you!
- Through our weekly tastings, special events and classes, learn first hand from our experts, winemakers, brewmasters and industry professionals.
Wine Tastings every Friday at 4:30pm!
Explore the exiting world of wine, spirits and beer with our knowledgeable and friendly staff of experts. Along with tasting notes and flavor profiles, we share food and wine pairing suggestions to enhance the enjoyment of your selection. Whether you’re a novice or a connoisseur, we’re here to help you find the best selection for your private collection, dinner party or gifts for friends and clients.
Falmouth Wine & Spirits is more than a wine shop! We carry those hard to find spirits and micro brews, and we have an impressive selection of artisan cheese and gourmet foods. We also offer wine classes from beer and wine industry experts. In addition, we invite you to join us for our frequent tasting events every Friday at 4:30pm!
- Good selection, nice staff Corine R.
- Really wonderful selection of wines! Great cheese and very friendly, knowledgeable staff.Barbara P. - Yelp Review
- Very classy establishment. Wide selection of brews to choose from. Open late. Friendly staff.Robert S. - Yelp Review